Wales Interactive are proud to announce a collaboration with Brainseed Factory to bring the award-winning puzzle platformer, Typoman, to Nintendo Switch on 22nd February 2018.
Watch the Nintendo Switch announcement trailer:
Typoman is now available to pre-purchase in Europe and America on Nintendo eShop with 20% discount [£7.99 / $10.39 < £9.99 / $12.99].
Typoman is a mesmerising 2D puzzle platformer which takes you on a journey to explore the Power of Words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment!
But choose your words wisely – they can either be a blessing… or a curse.
Download the press kit: https://goo.gl/sefKvQ
– Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
– Solve challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
– Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
– Surreal, atmospheric game world
– Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
– Winner Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
– Nominee Best Indie Game, Gamescom award 2015, Cologne
– Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
– Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend’s Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
– Featured at Indie Game Revolution, MoPOP, Seattle
– Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
– Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
– Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
“We’ve been following Typoman for quite some time, ever since Brainseed Factory and Wales Interactive featured together on the Nintendo stand at Gamescom 2015. We admired the creativity and originality that the game possesses and we’re thrilled to now be publishing the game on Switch. Originally released on Wii U, we can’t wait to bring Typoman to the new generation of Nintendo console this February.” David Banner, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Wales Interactive.
“I would like to emphasize that we feel right at home with Typoman at Nintendo, and we are very happy to be working with Wales Interactive on the Switch version!” Bilal Chbib, CEO & Founder at Brainseed Factory.